Friday, October 11, 2013

In between here & there opening reception!

During the cold winter months when I was reminiscing of past trips to warm destinations, I asked my fellow artist friends (as well as wave buddies) to do a surf themed art show with me. Our vision finally came to light on a warm summer's eve at Artful Living Gallery. Check out the photos from our opening below! P.S. Our closing reception will be held this Sunday, October 13th at Root Cafe.

The artists: Brian Willse, Billy Delfs, myself, & Ben Haehn

Gordon Square's Artful Living Gallery. Special thanks to owner Karen Masters for a great event!

Getting things started.

Jesse Michael Barr (of the Middle Rats & Max Power) serenading the crowd.

Our show!

Close up of my piece, My temple.
Billy Delf's's beautiful photography to the left & my surfer girl paintings along the right. See more of Billy's work here.
My piece, Live in the Sunshine.
My piece, From Sand to Sea. Watercolor 20X30.
My photo squares mixed with Ben's Collages.
One of my watercolor landscapes.

The wonderful work of Ben Haehn.

More of Ben's paintings.

A collection of lovely designs by Brian Willse.

Willse family portrait!

Ladies & gents

My parents & I.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Dads in Hawaiian shirts.

Gal pals.

Benj & I 


No comments: